RSHE Sessions and Workshops
PSHE has had a national shake-up and all schools are required to deliver a new comprehensive programme of RSHE (Relationships, Sex and Health Education) from Sept 2020. The topics below are available as LIVE in-person or online workshops or as pre-recorded 50 minute videos with activities built in to run with your students or in RSHE lessons.
The pre-recorded videos are available for an annual subscription which provides access to an online portal and unlimited use of the videos for either one or two years.
- Relationships and Sex
- Emotional Wellbeing
- Developing Resilience & Self Control
- Gender Equality and Women’s Rights
- LGBTQ+ Awareness and Rights
- Drugs, Alcohol and Addiction
- Aspiration and Employability
- Finding your Purpose and Goal Setting
- Political Awareness and British Values
- Human Rights and the Refugee Crisis
- Human Rights and Prejudice/Black Lives Matter
- Human Rights and Modern Slavery
- Financial Awareness