Inspire & equip your staff!
A motivated, skilled and inspirational teacher is worth more than all the initiatives and interventions in the world! My INSET provides inspiration and motivation to help you keep your staff 100% on board and excited about the phenomenal job they do!
Sessions can be delivered as full days, half days or shorter twilight sessions / keynote addresses.
BRAND NEW! Essential PSHE – What every teacher needs to know
PSHE is getting a national shake-up and all schools will be required to deliver a new comprehensive programme from Sept 2020. This course provides both specialist and non-specialist staff with a fascinating, fast paced overview and update on the critical issues affecting young people today and discussion on every staff member’s role in helping students navigate them. Ideal as a whole staff INSET or as training for pastoral/PSHE staff.
- The new statutory guidance and what it means for you and your school
- How to deliver effective PSHE – practical strategies & advice
- Essential update: key issues unpacked and up-to-date information on:
- Adolescent mental health
- Managing the social media minefield
- Drugs and alcohol
- Sex and the media
- Healthy & unhealthy relationships
Staff Wellbeing: Staying mentally well in a crazy profession!
- How to achieve balance
- How to manage your time more effectively
- Achieving a mentally healthy work culture
- Managing stress at busy times in the school year
Building Resiliency in Young People
- Developing a growth mindset in your students
- Effective feedback and praise that works
- How to grow GRIT
- Understanding adolescent mental health
Every teacher’s job: developing emotionally healthy students
- The nuts and bolts of mental health
- The changing world of social media and gaming
- Developing emotional literacy in the classroom
- How to develop student self discipline
The Future’s Coming: how education must change to keep pace
- This INSET provides a fascinating glimpse of the future, how the job market is changing, how education must adapt and opportunity to reflect on our responsibility as teachers to prepare young people for the unknown.
Senior & Middle Leader Team & Leadership Development
- Profiling & coaching using the GC Index
- Team analysis & self awareness
- Strategic planning and goal setting
- How to identify and overcome resistance to change
- People management and development